SuRFing the OSIAN while tweeting
SuRF Development kit from People Power is an amazing 3×3 microcontroller development board that takes internet to the whole another level. I joined People Power as a QA Engineer in Oct 2010 and have been playing around with their development kit to get started with the Open Source IPv6 Automation Network (OSIAN).
OSIAN (http://www.openosian.net) is a open source internet network based on the TinyOS from Stanford university. I have been trying to build some cool apps on the SuRF board including integration of Twitter app on this tiny board. Using the Twitter api from google code I and David Moss (Director of Engineering at People Power) developed a code to tweet the status of the on-board Light and Temperature sensor on to the twitter account.
I will be writing about it once I make more progress .
My results can be found at http://twitter.com/SuRF_OSIAN
Spread the word:
- Lynx – Autonomous Indoor Vehicle (AIV)
- Android-Droid Bot – IOIO Bot
- Cloud Robotics Hackathon
- Robot Hand – Weekend Project
- SuRFing the OSIAN while tweeting
- Unmanned Tandem Rotor Helicopter – DP-6 WHISPER
- Tactile Gaming Vest (TGV)
- GuruBhakts: Gesture based swarm approach to control robots on WSN
- Computer Vision Projects
- LoLiT Corporation (Business Plan for DEKA Bionic Arm)
- Miscellaneous Projects
- Bike Camera Mount
- ROBOTRON: Market Analysis of CkBots